Enter your keyword

Weather Mood Disorder



For most of us, it is clear that we tend to change the mood and feelings. Some of us are still very active in certain weather conditions, while sleeping in different weather conditions. The most important mechanism of how weather affects our mood and feeling is defined as explained by the role of the hormone serotonin, which is associated with depression and other houses. It is believed that these hormones are affected by climate change.

Scientists have postulated the existence of seasonal affective disorder in which the mood of an individual changes with the weather conditions, however, proved to be influenced by changes in winter and summer comes to a change in climate. Although do not get sick, I spent some time feeling and my emotions change depending on weather conditions.

I experienced this during the winter, I tend to be too cold. This means that in some cases only meditate. I did not talk much during the winter, and tend to remain silent. My mood is very low in the winter months compared to other seasons.

Instead, I have a good experience when the mood and feeling of summer. I am very active in the months warmer, and I love to talk. I also found that the course the season at home, I have to move a lot and it's very rare that I find on the inside. My mood is usually during the summer than other seasons as well. However, they also found that extreme heat, they get bored and quite active tend Also at this time, I will spend more time at home.

So change the mood and feelings with climate change. While I'm not saying I have seasonal affective disorder, I have found that changes in the weather affect my mood and feelings.

Popular